vendredi 11 mai 2007

Newcommer to Blogland French Food & Culture

Hello Everybody!
I live in Dijon France with my wife and have been a chef de cuisine and pastry chef, work in the Sociology of Food and consult for the local governements and the food industry. I speak French fluently and will be pleased to reply in French. I am American and acquired French nationality nearly 3 years ago.
This is a first for me, bloging that is. I'm not sure what to say. I usually know who I'm talking to, I don't know you as yet, and then I know what to say.
I'm doing this because it seems to be a good way to communicate with people who are interested in the things I am...food, culture, France and America...and the rest of the world.
Once I figure out how to use this machine I will put up some fotos and much more information about myself.
I will write artiles about what I do, where I go, what I eat and what I cook. I will be alking about the cooking classes I will be giving and my involvment in life in Burgundy and France. I am completely open to ay subject and will share my bibliographies on the subjects I've read.
I hope to create some interest simply because we share the same feelings about life on the planet today which needs a strong injection of humanism and responsibility.
A Bientôt,
Alex Miles

Aucun commentaire: