dimanche 5 août 2007

Summer in Burgundy

Well, here I am in Burgundy, Dijon to be exact, on a beautiful warm sunny day. We have nothing to be envious of the South of France, because the South is comming to us...with Global Warming Dijon will have weather like Nice in the next 50 years...who knows!
But all politics and kddin aside it's great to be here and finally write a not on this blog of mine. As I said from the outset I wasn't sure what I was going to talk about...and I still haven't figured that out yet but I've been to a few restaurants in Burgundy and I will post mty reviews of them soon. Some good, some very good and some not worth the money or the trip.
I will write up a brief note about three restaurants tonight and you tell me what you think.
A Bientôt,
Alex

Aucun commentaire: